June 15, 2017

3D Thursday Free Project!

It's Sarah Wills turn to create for this week's 3D-Thursday. We are having so much fun with our new venture. I hope you've been following along and downloading all of our FREE Project Sheets each week!




Sarah's project comes to us just in time for the 4th of July. Take a peek at her awesome treat box:








The Red Glimmer Paper & Silver Glimmer Paper are both so perfect for the holiday treat box. I just love how everything shimmers and shines!




Sarah even found some patriotic kisses to fill her box with! Now it's your turn to try your hand at making one of these boxes. Scroll down to click on the link for this FREE Project Sheet:





And here is a listing of everything you need. Just click on the products to go to my Online Store!






Shop Stampin Up! Debbie's Store
Watch my YouTube Channel 
Like my Facebook page 
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Pinterest
Join Paper Pumpkin with me
Shop the Clearance Rack - up to 60% savings!
June Host Code:  DE6GBDRG

2 comments:

  1. This is such a cool product. It makes me wish for glimmer paper--and patriotic candies. This is fun. You know I'm always looking out for cool things to make for my coworker who remembers I exist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this just having problems downloading and saving.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!