June 19, 2017

Merry Monday Challenge #253!

Hey Blog Readers, how was your weekend? Isn't the month of June just flying by? We have a new challenge at Merry Monday this week. Linda is our hostess and we are all adding bear's to our Christmas cards:


I love my bear from the Baby Bear stamp set. He's a 3-step stamping bear. Good thing for clear stamps so you can see through them and line everything up just right:





I used an Exacto knife to cut a slit above his foot so that I could slide the sentiment layer in there. Worked like a charm:




I love using Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler and any green shade for Christmas cards. Don't you? Please visit Merry Monday today to either join in on our challenge or just to visit my teammates to say Hi!

Card Supplies:
  • Stamps; Baby Bear, Tags 4 You (retired)
  • Inks: Crumb Cake, Sahara Sand, Real Red, Cherry Cobbler
  • Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Whisper White
  • Accessories: Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine
  • Tools: Hexagons Embossing Folder, Labels Bracket Punch (retired), Stampin' Dimensionals
  • DSP: Retired


Shop Stampin Up! Debbie's Store
Watch my YouTube Channel 
Like my Facebook page 
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Pinterest
Join Paper Pumpkin with me
Shop the Clearance Rack - up to 60% savings!
June Host Code: DE6GBDRG

 

6 comments:

  1. What a sweet bear for Christmas! I love that red bow he has on. So festive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet little bear. He looks so cuddly. Lovely card Debbie. Hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have that stamp set and never thought of using it for Christmas, but it's absolutely perfect for it! Cute, cute card Debbie! Hope you're having a wonderful week! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling bear & I love the red bow, Debbie!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card, I love your cute bear.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, love that bear image!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!