June 18, 2017

RemARKably Creative June Blog Hop!

Hi Everyone and welcome to our RemARKably Creative June Blog Hop. This month we are all focusing on new Stampin' Up! products from the new 2017-2018 Annual Catalog. I hope you will enjoy our blog hop!



For my card, I am using the Crafting Forever stamp set and the Pick A Pattern Designer Paper. Do you see what I did here with the stamp set? The pen image is actually a set of three on one stamp and I cut one away by itself. The pen is positioned to look like it just wrote out the sentiment. Neat huh?



I used some of the new Glitter Enamel Dots at the bottom of my Stitched Shapes Framelits Die circle. I love how these Glitter Enamel Dots come in an assorted ombre color palette. Notice how I changed up the sizes and colors?



I also used some of the new Crushed Curry Mini Chevron Ribbon that sits at an angle to offset the Pick A Pattern Designer Paper and my banner:


I hope you enjoyed today's project. I will now direct you to more inspiration by following the links below. Remember that you are visiting Debbie Henderson from Debbie's Designs and you can now click on the name of the person below me:


****



**** 

Stampin' Up! products used on today's project:






Shop Stampin Up! Debbie's Store
Watch my YouTube Channel 
Like my Facebook page 
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Pinterest
Join Paper Pumpkin with me
Shop the Clearance Rack - up to 60% savings!
June Host Code: DE6GBDRG

5 comments:

  1. This is a great card Debbie! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks fabulous Debbie. The pen is so realistic and the placement is perfect to look like it has just written the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card Debbie. I love all the different elements and texture you have created with it. Thanks for the inspiration and being part of the Blog Tour

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pen idea! I haven't opened my set yet but your card is getting my creative juices flowing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!